faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Echatio  ~  Selannes first goal of season helps lift

jackky
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 am Reply with quote
DENVER - Teemu Selanne still gets winded and his legs feel like rubber after a long shift.However, there's nothing wrong with the Anaheim forward's scoring touch. Selanne scored his first goal of the season and Samuel Pahl son rammed in a rebound with 4: David Johnson Jersey 21 remaining in the third period, lifting the Anaheim Ducks to their fifth straight win by beating the Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Tuesday night. Anaheim has now won all five games since Selanne made his debut on Feb. 5 against the New York Islanders."I'm Montell Garner Jersey not 100 per cent," said Selanne, who signed a one-year deal with the team Jan. 28. "I have to be patient. There's still a price to pay, but it's getting better. It's like training camp."Anaheim concluded its franchise-record nine straight road games on a winning note. The Ducks went 5-3-1 on the road swing, which was briefly interrupted by the all-star game."Unbelievable road trip," Selanne said. "You don't see that very often. We finished up very strong. We won the last five; that's a good sign."Jean-Sebastien Giguere stopped James Harrison Jersey 32 shots and Ryan Getzlaf had an a sist - the 100th of his career - as the Ducks broke a string of six straight regular-season lo ses at the Pepsi Center, spanning more than five years."We battled hard through the game, and that's what got us the win," said Pahl son, who played in just his second game since an abdominal injury sidelined him for 21 contests.Pahl son said his goal boiled down to being in the proper place. The puck came lose from Jose Theodore and Pahl son knocked it in for his first goal since Dec. 10."Hard work in front of the net," Pahl son said. "I just tried to get in there and hope to get it on my stick and that's what happened."The banged-up Avalanche had their two-game winning Gerod Holliman Jersey streak halted. They lost defenceman Brett Clark to a shoulder injury early in the third period, and coach Joel Quenneville didn't know how serious it was.