faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Echatio  ~  Mini Bailey Button[/url] . 9. Price, hea

dasg234
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:41 am Reply with quote
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan believes standing for the national anthem is a way for NFL players and coaches to show respect and give thanks to members of the armed forces.Youve got to look at the gifts that we have, the opportunity that we have to play a great game is through the men and women that serve our country, Ryan said before practice on Sunday. And I think thats an opportunity right there just to show respect.He was asked his opinion a day after San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick said he is refusing to stand for the anthem because he believes the United States oppresses African Americans and other minorities.Without specifically mentioning Kaepernick, Ryan said he can appreciate how some players have personal or religious beliefs that lead them to not stand for the anthem.Any time when I talk to our team about that, if theres personal beliefs or whatever that keeps you from doing it, then I understand, he said.However, Ryan added, he encourages his players to stand for the anthem, and to do so as a team in a straight line along the sideline.Thats kind of our way of giving thanks, Ryan said. Its an important thing for me.Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz said after his teams exhibition victory against the Jets on Saturday night that the American flag deserves respect -- no matter the circumstances in the U.S. or beyond.The flag is the flag, Cruz said. Regardless of how you feel about things that are going on in America today, and the things that are going on across the world with gun violence and things of that nature, youve got to respect the flag, and youve got to stand up with your teammates. Its bigger than just you, in my opinion. I think you go up there, youre with a team, and you go and you know you pledge your allegiance to the flag and sing the national anthem with your team, and then you go about your business, whatever your beliefs are.Colin is his own man, he decided to sit down and that is his prerogative, but on a personal standpoint, I think you have to stand up there with your team and understand and its this game and whats going on around this country is bigger than just you.Without directly addressing Kaepernick, Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio posted on Twitter his appreciation for the armed forces.I Appreciate the sacrifices of the brave who have fought for our freedom. We R Free to choose. I choose to (heart the American flag icons).---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Stivali Ugg Outlet . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip save for the length of the journey, that is. Ugg Mini Bailey Button . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. http://www.outletstivalisaldi.it/ . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Ugg Scontati Italia . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Stivali Ugg Scontatissimi . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. MONTREAL -- David Villa and Jack Harrison scored in the first half and first-place New York City held on for a 3-1 victory over the Montreal Impact on Sunday night.Frank Lampard, with his fifth goal in six games, added a late goal for New York City (9-6-6). NYC has won five of its last six matches, and improved to 6-3-1 on the road.Harry Shipp scored for Montreal (6-5-Cool. The Impact had a six-game unbeaten streak.A full house of 20,801 at Saputo Stadium saw former Chelsea teammates Lampard and Didier Drogba play against one another for the first time, with NYCs Villa and Andrea Pirlo in the mmatch as a bonus.ddddddddddddilla scored in the 35th, beating Victor Cabrera to a pass at the edge of the 18-yard box and scoring with a low shot. It was the Spaniards league-leading 13th and his fifth in five games against Montreal over two seasons.Harrison struck in first-half injury time, dribbling past Ambroise Oyongo inside the area and scoring inside the far post.Shipp got one back in the 55th on what looked like a pass from the left side intended for Drogba. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '