faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Echatio  ~  ade six free throws in the final 1:09 of the half, which end

bellis555
Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:40 am Reply with quote
INDIANAPOLIS -- Robert Mathis never got to see Deacon Jones take down opposing quarterbacks in person. Dansby Swanson Jersey . He learned to appreciate Jones creativity over time. The Colts Pro Bowl linebacker and newly crowned sacks champion was honoured Thursday as the inaugural winner of the NFLs Deacon Jones Award, which goes to the leagues sacks leader. Mathis will be recognized at the NFL award banquet Feb. 1. "Deacon Jones is the creator of the sack, so to be able to win the first award in his honour is an honour," Mathis told reporters in Indianapolis. "Im very proud that I was able to win it and I thank my teammates, mainly the d-line, who were very instrumental in helping me get to the quarterback." League officials named the award after Jones died June 3 at age 74. Jones was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1980. Mathis has been one of the leagues top sack artists since joining the Colts as a fifth-round draft pick in 2003. For nearly a decade, Mathis and Dwight Freeney were among the NFLs most feared pass-rushing tandems. But when Freeney left in free agency during the off-season, the critics contended Mathis would struggle without his longtime teammate and close friend. Instead, Mathis used it as motivation. When asked Thursday why he has played so well over the years, Mathis responded: "The fact that I do have a chip on my shoulder every time I play. When people say you cant do something, you want to show them that you can." So the 32-year-old who is in his second season as a rush linebacker delivered the best season of his career. He broke Freneeys franchise record for sacks in a season (16) with 19 1/2 and became the Colts career sacks leader (111), surpassing Freeneys previous mark (107 1/2). Mathis finished the regular season with 65 tackles, matched his career high with eight forced fumbles -- two of which led to safeties -- and helped lead the Colts to their first AFC South title without Peyton Manning. Indy (11-5) will host Kansas City (11-5) on Saturday afternoon in a wild-card game. Mathis, who was the sacks leader most of the season, even came up with two sacks in the regular-season finale to move past St. Louis Robert Quinn and join Freeney as the only Colts players to win a sacks title. Freeney took that honour in 2004. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years. Julio Teheran Braves Jersey . Ashley Wagner will skate in the womens short program for a U.S. team thats in seventh place. Davis and White won the silver medal at the Vancouver Games and are two-time world champions. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/tyler-flowers-braves-jersey/ . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers.Tempe, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Delon Wright made all 12 of his free throws and finished with 21 points and six assists as No. 8 Utah dismantled Arizona State 76-59 on Thursday. Jordan Loveridge tallied 14 points and eight rebounds and Brandon Taylor scored 13 for Utah (14-2, 4-0 Pac-12), which didnt look past its matchup with the Sun Devils before Saturdays showdown with 10th-ranked Arizona. Utah will enter that contest as the lone unbeaten team in conference play, though the Wildcats are 15-2 overall and will be in the friendly confines of McKale Center, where theyve won 31 straight games. Gerry Blakes paced ASU (8-9, 0-4) with 10 points. ASU never led, though it was within 13-12 following Shaquielle McKissics layup 8 1/2 minutes in. Loveriddge and Brekkott Chapman bookended an 8-0 run with 3s from there as Utah began to distance itself. Atlanta Braves Jersey. Blakes had a 3-point play for Arizona State before Utah scored 10 straight, increasing their lead to 31-15. Wright min front by 17 points. The Sun Devils never ade six free throws in the final 1:09 of the half, which ended with the Utes threatened over the final 20 minutes. Game Notes Wright was named to the Wooden Award Midseason Top 25 list ... Utah has won seven straight games ... ASU hasnt lost four straight games to open conference play since dropping 14 in a row in 2006-07, coach Herb Sendeks first season with the team ... Savon Goodman had nine points and 10 boards for ASU. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '