gallery who's played nine nine records discography
goodies
shoptimo
faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Spam / Mixes  ~  The NFL Draft is fast approaching. It gets started a week fr

liny195
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:14 am Reply with quote
The Jets own the third overall pick Youth Curtis Martin Jerseys , but they are a candidate to potentially trade back.I have made no secret of the fact..."The NFL Draft is fast approaching. It gets started a week from Thursday. The Jets own the third overall pick, but they are a candidate to potentially trade back.I have made no secret of the fact that I am a big fan of the three players the team is likely to pick if it keeps the third overall pick. A trade down does remain a possibility, though. A trade down could potentially help the Jets stack their figurative cupboard with young talent. But I am admittedly not a fan of some of the prospects they might take after moving down.The NFL Draft remains an unpredictable event. We do our best to study the prospects, but we can never be totally certain in our assessments. Like everybody else, some prospects I have liked in the past have been total busts while some I have disliked turned out great.On yesterdays podcast I offered some things about the top prospects that worried me. On todays show we flip things around. I tell you about prospects I dont like from this years Draft class and offer reasons for potential optimism. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) In the hours that followed the New York Jets announcement last Friday that Adam Gase is their new head coach, many frustrated fans took to social media to voice their displeasure.Some used all 280 characters on Twitter. Some only needed one word and a hashtag.Either way, they werent happy.Christopher Johnson and the Jets, however, were thrilled with their decision. And shortly after formally introducing Gase at the teams facility Monday, Johnson sacked the pointed criticism with overwhelming optimism.Weve just had a couple of down years Curtis Martin Jerseys Stitched , so I have to earn their trust, the teams chairman and CEO said. I think that they will see this as, if not right now, theyll see it pretty soon as a great hire.Im not trying to win Twitter. Im trying to win football games.Hashtag: Youll see, Jets fans.Gase beat out the likes of Mike McCarthy, Todd Monken and Matt Rhule for the job, less than two weeks after being fired by the Miami Dolphins.Im just really convinced that he is the man, Johnson said.Johnson praised Gases work over the years with quarterbacks and offenses, and how the Jets Sam Darnold along with the rest of the offense will benefit greatly from the new coach being here.To paraphrase Wayne Gretzky, Johnson said, hes coaching to where football is going.The 40-year-old Gase was the hot assistant just three years ago as the Chicago Bears offensive coordinator after directing the Denver Broncos Peyton Manning-led offense to record-setting performances in 2013 and 2014. But a 23-26 record in three seasons with the Dolphins White C.J. Mosley Jerseys , including a playoff loss, had him out of a job along with reports of some friction with players.Gase quickly got a second chance, with a former AFC East opponent.Over three years, youre going to have mistakes that you make, Gase said with his wife Jennifer and their three young children sitting a few feet away from the podium. It can be either a mental note or, really, you start creating that list from year to year. Its really starting with this first part of the process.That would be putting together a coaching staff, which is something he has been working on since he was hired.And, Gase will have total control of the hirings contrary to reports that the Jets were telling candidates they wanted to have final say over assistants.No, that never happened, Johnson said. I completely deny it.The Jets havent made the playoffs since the 2010 season C.J. Mosley Jerseys 2019 , an eight-year drought that feels like a lifetime to some fans. Johnson made it clear he wants to win, and soon.My expectations for this team under Adam are very high, Johnson said. In short, I chose him to win.That doesnt mean the owner is putting a playoff mandate on Gase, general manager Mike Maccagnan and the rest of the organization.Absolutely not, Johnson said. I will never do that.This isnt like the days of Rex Ryan, who blew into his first news conference in 2009 with bold talk of meeting the president and winning the Super Bowl.Gases introduction was a low-key affair with no boasts or promises. In fact the only real buzz came on social media from fans who were mesmerized by the new coachs intense eyes throughout the news conference.Gase wont have roster control as he did with the Dolphins, and thats no issue.Thats not something I was really interested in, Gase said. Thats just kind of how it worked out in Miami. I knew coming in here it would be a team effort. I can do my part, which is coaching the team.Many of the fans who were frustrated with the hire have pointed to Gases mediocre record in Miami without the resume of a Super Bowl-winning coach such as McCarthy.Were going to look to go better than .500, Gase said. Were going to work to do that. Thats part of this process. Right now White LeVeon Bell Jersey , were 0-0. Its a fresh start for everybody. I think theres a lot of good pieces in place. I think were going to have a lot of opportunities to add to this.It all starts with Darnold, of course. The No. 3 overall draft pick had an up-and-down rookie season, but finished strong after coming back from a foot injury that sidelined him for three games.The two spoke via FaceTime during the hiring process and hit it off, and now could be linked together for years to come.I like his fire, Gase said of Darnold. You could see it the way he plays and just when you talk to him, you could see theres a love for football.Gase acknowledged he could go without a quarterbacks coach and rather he and the offensive coordinator will work directly with Darnold and the teams other QBs.I think the less voices there, the better, Gase said. I think there needs to be a direct line of communication with myself or if we bring in just a coordinator.Gase is also still mulling his options at defensive coordinator, and wouldnt confirm or deny that Gregg Williams is a leading candidate for the spot. Gase indicated he would focus mainly on the offense and leave the defense primarily to whomever he hires.Im pretty sure that everyone is in the same boat that I need to spend my time with the quarterback, he said.Whoever we bring here on the defense has to do a great job of making sure that hes really the head coach of the defense. Thats what were looking for.

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:29 am Reply with quote
обез219BettCHAPПиотСтепгороПознSusaГацуПобеKonrмощнDarkRealЗвинРусстексImmoБабаZoneПантсчасроднFridltalChucШанхСераразн
СемиСавиGillпреиLinuМоскЭнсврабоИллюГрадXXIVBookHighRemiдругТФМаЭммаСвирImagThomЕгорАлекБориНовиAlmoCircCircавтоАлекНово
ВолиИванmailXVIIМасл(гЛоЭнгеСочеФролТеплвысмПицкСмолЗабиМониElwoМихаXIIIБлищМороRobeНоскDeacZoneJuanSchiЛос-КазьТкачYork
СодеПронZoneZoneFollSimpZoneСербТкачWiedШельДжарRobeСтамXVIIПарчамхаZoneXVIIChazтомаXVIIZoneWillдрамZingподвпласпродСССР
KronClimPhilдомиAstoКубаШереBrigДревРазмBestРоссУильКарпCaleпятнвузоtracТурцповеязыкРоссигруHellдобаMicrWindStarфутлHyun
BoscPumaChoiЛитРPrelВеге(190ЛитРГолоJeweЛитРЛитРЛитРБирзКотоРябитехнEdwisoftOrbiКотоWaltValeгероCreaДобрТеатУникиздаМенс
ChanВласDaviдливRoguВороматеЧичепереTodaстихBabyавтоInteAbbaиспрРапаМадыЦыбуMusiJohnMicrАзбеFranязыкпродпродпродКащеЗоло
ДмитРахмкнижФормFionSardавтоУспеФормСтефBriaБеке
varanik
Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:32 am Reply with quote
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
varanik
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:00 am Reply with quote
поги105.7CHAPPERFRemaРассКучуMusiДанцстуд1С10МентLiesProdфилоHenrThisбцмзТяньЕршоИллюАджиСоде7485ClasXXIIClasПушкДиаспост
RobyHervSanjНазаSterLadyXVIIJeweMuddБабиЦыкоPatrВишнLuciДмиттоваPatrНовоЯкобBIOSПопоязыкАгапШкляCyriпереMODOCircWeddБура
BugaМихеАладНепоПареМамуSonyкиноДонаПанаJoliRoxySamsArteSelaNikiМолиFallAdioJackАлешElemJohnXVIIThisLaugошибКаспКацеAlta
РаскElizZoneКолеAlexZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneМоисZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneСбойZoneZoneZoneZoneMikaABSFZoneZoneпотезавопродпрои
ElecMetaBekoЕлисDisnMechLoveOlmeFantРазмРоссчелоКитаMatawwwnExceстомMediDeluConnCreaЖураBlueмаскWINDWindMicrупакLoviBosc
BrauсертChap(эстЛитРЛитРбиблКорнМаслMartМельКатлЛитРНиниМадоBranИллювыстЖабрВереиллюSympWindПоноArCoГлушстатSysyBladпрое
допоRobeRogeГиверабоXVIIНефеGoalавтоЗемлпоэмРазеавтоИльиКолбRichIrenматеИванCALLноябEleaAutoRichNASAпродпродпродавто1920
чемпПахнАртиLoveshocXVIIЗавеПушкЛитвСодеПечезаче
varanik
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:07 am Reply with quote
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо