faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Echatio  ~  People with very low IQs (<70) are defined as carriers of

webLo
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:02 am Reply with quote
People with very low IQs (<70) are defined as carriers of disorder and mental disorders. They experience, despite the intensity of work, difficulties in intellectual activity, and can also show, contrary to goodwill, difficulties in social behavior. The main reasons for the development of this deficiency are nutritional problems during pregnancy or congenital problems such as lack of oxygen. Exposure to certain diseases, such as whooping cough or measles, for which treatment was delayed.
Santia
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:06 am Reply with quote
There are different opinions, but it cannot be argued that they are true or the only true ... I checked my intelligence level using https://iq-global-test.com/ and personally I treated this as a test to verify my knowledge or to check their ability to find the right answer in difficult situations, but no more.
FrankJScott
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:37 pm Reply with quote
For those who asked about my latest products, try great website along with discover store and visit link. Also, don't forget to try goto link, not to mention go to best blog alongside discover site, also link and don't forget great site. Btw Top New Gifts To Check Out c8_54b0 here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number