faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Echatio  ~  sas-blanco-819476-112-

dasg234
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:08 am Reply with quote
BOSTON -- Manager Joe Girardi turned down Alex Rodriguezs request to play third base in his final game as a Yankee on Friday in the Bronx.Tuesday, I came into his office, Rodriguez said. He told me what the plan was and I said, Well, any chance I could play third base on Friday? He just said no.A-Rod started at third base twice last year. He has not played the field at all this season.We thought about it, but he hasnt done any work, Girardi said. We are still in the business of trying to win games.Rodriguez started at DH, going 0-for-4 with an RBI in the eighth inning of a 4-2 win over the?Boston Red Sox?in what was A-Rods final road game with the Yankees.For Friday, the Yankees (58-56, 3.5 games back in the wild card) have pushed back the start time of their game with the Tampa Bay Rays from 7:10 p.m. ET to 7:35 to host a pregame ceremony.Chris Archer will start for the Rays. A-Rod has two hits, both homers, in 15 at-bats against Archer.After Fridays game, Rodriguez, 41, will be released. He has agreed to become a special adviser to team owner Hal Steinbrenner, but he has refused to rule out playing for another team if someone calls.As for not playing third base Friday, which A-Rod first revealed on the Michael Kay Show on 98.7 FM in New York, the slugger took it in stride.It would have just been fun, Rodriguez said. Look, it wasnt a big request. I get that we are playing games. I totally get the answer.This is my last day, I would hope that a couple of balls didnt hit me in the mouth. It was a fun request.Rodriguez tried to play down any dissension.I wouldnt make a big deal about it, Rodriguez said in front of his locker before Thursdays game. They are probably saving me some embarrassment.Rodriguez pinch hit Wednesday, flying out to left in the seventh. He was booed.It was louder than usual, Rodriguez said. One last lick before I go back to Miami.Rodriguez lives in Miami, leading to speculation he could end up with the?Marlins. He said if he ever decides to play for another team, he will first consult with Steinbrenner.When asked directly if he views Friday as his last game as a Yankee or his last game ever, A-Rod was fully clear with his intentions.Im focusing on this is it, Rodriguez said. Im not looking beyond that. I value pinstripes. I value this organization. To me, this is it. http://www.2017airmax.es/borgo-a-rosas-nike-air-max-90-essential-mujer-zapatos-616730-600.html . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.2017airmax.es/nike-zapatillas-hombre-air-max-2016-negro-fluorescentes-verdes-blanco-verdes-806771-030.html .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. http://www.2017airmax.es/nike-grises-jade-verdes-negro-air-max-thea-print-zapatos-cool-599408-004-mujer.html . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. http://www.2017airmax.es/adidas-zapatillas-hombre-ultra-boost-loyal-azul-running.html . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. http://www.2017airmax.es/nike-mujer-air-max-1-ultra-essential-rosas-blanco-819476-112-trainer.html . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Bears tight end Zach Miller?sustained a broken bone in his right foot late in the first half of Sundays loss to the New York Giants?and will miss the remainder of the season.A source told ESPNs Adam Schefter on Monday that Miller will have surgery.Bears coach John Fox announced the nature of Millers injury following the teams 22-16 loss, saying the injury was similar to one the tight end had in 2014.Miller, who was leading Chicago on Sunday with three receptions for 61 yards and one touchdown, limped off the field and immediately slammed his helmet down in anger on the sideline after the Bears final offenssive play of the half.dddddddddddd He did not return in the second half.?At the time of his injury, Miller topped all Bears players with 47 receptions in 2016. He is also first on the club with four touchdown catches.The Bears re-signed Miller in the offseason after he posted career-high numbers in 2015 with 34 receptions for 439 yards and five touchdowns.Miller has battled serious injuries throughout his career but played in 15 games for the Bears last year. He has appeared in all 10 games this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '