faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Echatio  ~  ornton is taking on Dave Chisnall in the fourth and final me

bellis555
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:50 am Reply with quote
ATLANTA -- Top-seeded defending champion John Isner and Jack Sock each rallied Friday in the Atlanta Open to set up an all-America semifinal between the practice partners. Thomas Muller Jersey . Isner beat Marinko Matosevic 7-6 (Cool, 6-4 in hot conditions, taking advantage of the Australians mistakes to run his Atlanta record to 14-3. Sock later topped Slovakias Lukas Lacko, 7-6 (6), 6-2 after trailing 3-5 in the first set. In the other quarterfinals, Germanys Ben Becker beat Dutchman Thiemo de Bakker 6-4, 6-2, and Israels Dudi Sela topped fourth-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver 7-5, 1-6, 6-2. Matosevic and Isner both slowed their pace of play in the second set as temperatures were in the high-80s under a blazing sun. On several occasions, Isner bent over between points to gather himself. "I knew he was struggling out there a little bit, and he knew I was struggling a little bit," Isner said after ending the mid-afternoon match with his 17th ace. "A lot of times in situations like that ... even though I appear to be super tired and I am super tired, I can muster up enough energy to pop some big serves in. "The beginning of that second set it felt like someone put us both in an oven." In the first game, Matosevic broke Isners serve. The defending champion would go on to win a modest 70 per cent of his service games, well below the ATP-leading 93 per cent win rate that he carried into the quarterfinals. Matosevics errors made up for gaps in Isners serves. The Australian sent an overhand smash well long to enable Isner to break serve for a 4-3 lead in the first set, and Matosevic double faulted to hand Isner set point in the 10-8 tiebreaker. Back-to-back double faults gave Isner a 4-3 lead in the second set. "It was just as hot as the 43 Celsius day I played in Australia this year if not hotter," Matosevic said. "(Isner) amped it up, and started serving like 10 mph faster in the second ... it was really, really hot out there." The 21-year-old Sock advanced to his second career semifinal. He made his first two weeks ago by beating Isner in straight sets on grass at Newport. In May, Isner beat Sock in straight sets on clay in Nice, France. They wont need scouting reports. "We practice together almost every day now out at Saddlebrook in Tampa, and so Im going to have to go out and use what I know from practice," Sock said. "These (hard) courts suit him pretty well because its high bouncing and when a 7-foot guy is serving down on you its not going to be easy." Sock teamed with Pospisil three weeks ago to win the mens doubles title at Wimbledon, and the pair will played a doubles match Saturday against Becker and his fellow German Frank Moser before singles play begins later in the afternoon. Marco Friedl Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle. Arturo Vidal Jersey .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. http://www.bayernmunichfcstore.com/ . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game.James Anderson plays Alastair Cook at the World Matchplay darts on Tuesday. Heres a look at their last encounter back in 2014. Two years ago, the England cricket duo locked horns at the World Championship in a memorable moment for darts top competition. But were approaching a massive rematch - the Matchplay is live on Sky Sports 3 on Tuesday from 7pm.In a dramatic one-leg shoot-out, we saw heart-break for one player in their first encounter. Watch the video at the top of this page to see whether Anderson or Cook reigned supreme at the oche. Also on Tuesday in Blackpool, weve got the spicy match-up between Adrian Lewis and Gerwyn Prrice to settle a war of words that has gone back-and-forth over the past few days. Milos Pantovic Jersey. World No 1 Michael van Gerwen is also playing Kyle Anderson, while Peter Snakebite Wright will face Ian White. Robert Thornton is taking on Dave Chisnall in the fourth and final meeting.But we get a feeling a pair of darts-loving cricketers might steal the show with their highly-anticipated rematch... Also See: Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Get Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '