faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Echatio  ~  Joe Flacco doesnt care what Ray Lewis th

jackky
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:37 am Reply with quote
Joe Flacco and Ray Lewis spent a lot of time together as teammates, but it appears thats where their relationship endedafter Lewis heavilycritiqued Flacco's demeanor around his teammates Thursday."He's always isolating himself to go sit on the bench, never talking to anybody after a big play, bad play, whatever it is. Teammates figure out how to Nigel Harris Jersey create this core that we all get along. Then there's a fact, right? Lewis said on FS1'sSpeak For Yourself. Some people will be co-workers, some people will be teammates, some people you may call Los Angeles Chargers NFL Jersey friends. I callJoe Flaccoa teammate; we won aSuper Bowltogether. What the Ravenshave is aSteve Smith, is aMike Wallace, is different personalities now that can make him rally because that's the only thing that can really bring him out of that.WEEK 11 PICKS: Straight Kenny Wiggins Jersey up | Against the spreadApparently this isnt the first time Flacco has heard this criticism. He addre sed them on SiriusXM'sSchein on Sports on Friday in his typicalnonchalant fashion."It's something that I've always dealt with.It's my personality,"Flacco said. "When things are going well, people are asking why it's a good thing. When things aren't going well, they want to question you and different parts of your game. I'm not going to sit here and talk too much about it. It is what it is. Ray can think what he thinks. I'm here to lead these guys, keep Dwight Lowery Jersey us on top and keep us moving forward."The Ravens are currently 5-4, atop the AFC North.