faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Echatio  ~  Von Miller says he wants to be a Bronco

jackky
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:36 am Reply with quote
Von Miller may not yet have the long-term contract he wants, but he's determined to stay in Denver.MORE: There's a simple solution to Miller's contractThe Broncos linebacker said in an interview with Chelsea Handler that he LeGarrette Blount Jersey doesn't seehimself ever playing for another team."I want to be a Bronco forever, I just want the feeling to be the same from the Broncos,'' Miller said in the interview, which was posted Wednesday. "We still have a month. "I just can't see myself my boysT.J. Ward,Aqib Talib,Kayvon Webster,DeMarcus Ware, all those guys, I built very, very close relationships with all those guys and I would like to continue to build that for the rest of my career." Devante Bond Jersey Millerturned down a six-year, $114.5 million offer from the team last week, balking at the $58 million in guaranteed money after theGiants guaranteedformer Miami Dolphins defensive end Olivier Vernon $52.5 million.Vernon has never been selected to the Pro Bowl in four NFL seasons.Miller, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft,is a four-time Pro Bowler and was the MVP of Super Bowl 50.Frustration from Miller and his agents grew and Miller even cropped Broncos general manager John Elway out of a photo taken during the team's visit to the White House.Miller wants a contract that would exceed the four Ryan Russell Jersey -year,$114 million contract the Dolphins gave defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh last year. Complicating negotiations even more is thesix-year, $103 million with $63 million in guarantees contract the Philadelphia Eagles recently gave to defensive lineman Fletcher Cox.MORE: Broncos' offseason report cardThe breakdown in talks between Miller and the Broncos came over significant differences in how the deal was structured. If the Broncos cannot sign Miller to a longterm deal by July 15, he will play the 2016 season under a one-year franchise tag tender ofjust over $14 million.But where there's a will, there Sealver Siliga Jersey 's a way, and Miller wants to get the deal done so he can "be a Bronco for life."