faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message

<  Echatio  ~  pandora stacking rings

TERESF
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:36 am Reply with quote
Keep in mind, promise pandora ring color, don't put aside the texture. Adding texture might most likely make a big difference with your design.
Choose shiny and oxidized textures and change them throughout your style and design.
In the video, the example is provided where three charms are repeated during the entire design. Repeating the charms I have found provide you with that magazine ready just about "haute couture" design top quality. Haute couture is usually reserved for clothes which are very expensive and fashionable and hand painted. Yet this term Personally i think is very appropriate for the goal of the "magazine quality" Pandora style design.
It is stated that if you repeat the pandora ring stack , you produce a bold statement. I prefer the reference into the haute couture over the "bold statement".
Design Option 5 - Add Texture With the addition of Dangle Charms
Another pandora princess ring way to add texture is always to add dangle charms. Dangle charms for your holidays are one with my favorites. Right now I'm building a gold sculpt Christmas tree necklace which has a gold dangle reindeer along with a red stone Christmas cross.
Design your Disney Pandora charms sale style bracelet/necklace with color with the addition of glitz. Gemstones offer plenty of colors and now we've found a thousands of selections with CZ stones along with imitation diamonds and precious gems.