optimo home


news
hung-up
echatio
ontour
optimo music
blog
podcasts
gallery who's played nine nine records discography
goodies
shoptimo
faq
where
facebook facebook twitter mailing list press contact
 

WELCOME TO THE OPTIMO (ESPACIO) BULLETIN BOARD - ESTABLISHED 11:11:2000

love is the message
Author Message

<  Echatio  ~  THE END IS NIGH - LAST EVER OPTIMO

djamesclark
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Dec 2006 Posts: 41 Location: Glasgow
good riddance.













*
View user's profile Send private message
jed
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 408
theNiallist wrote:
Whats this Save Optimo group on Facebook all about?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Optimo/402528377066?ref=nf

Forcibly contain K&J in the DJ booth by any means necessary - make them play records on pain of death from here until the end of all time?

Dudes, if they wanna end it, let them end it! Build a bridge and get over it.


eh, it's just a bit of fun and actually a compliment.

_________________
pass me the fucking pheasant.
View user's profile Send private message
theNiallist
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 107 Location: Glasgow
Someone challenged me to come up with a better name for an Optimo group - so I did.

Optimo - Not As Good As It Used to Be

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=362980603980

"OPTIMO?! GET TAE FUCK!"

The Alternative Optimo Appreciation Society.

You won't like this group sugar.

IT'S A PROPER GLESGA SEND OFF!

Yes, we wanna say goodbye to the club we know and love AND we wanna say "yes please!" to all the exciting future events that Optimo promotions have in store for us!


That seems more true to the spirit of the club and the city than all this "oooh save us" drivel.

_________________
www.myspace.com/theNiallist
www.littlerockrecords.com
www.discopia.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
j_j_c
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Dec 2008 Posts: 61
haha, i just joined that group. excellent!
View user's profile Send private message
Big Man Restless
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Apr 2008 Posts: 59 Location: Loft
theNiallist wrote:
Someone challenged me to come up with a better name for an Optimo group - so I did.

Optimo - Not As Good As It Used to Be

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=362980603980

"OPTIMO?! GET TAE FUCK!"

The Alternative Optimo Appreciation Society.

You won't like this group sugar.

IT'S A PROPER GLESGA SEND OFF!

Yes, we wanna say goodbye to the club we know and love AND we wanna say "yes please!" to all the exciting future events that Optimo promotions have in store for us!


That seems more true to the spirit of the club and the city than all this "oooh save us" drivel.


get yr tongue any further up Optimo's arsehole?

_________________
....live freaky, die freaky....
View user's profile Send private message
theNiallist
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 107 Location: Glasgow
You're so right - if I stuck it further in I'd be saying things like "save optimo" and "best club in the history of the world EVAH" all that shite, eh?

_________________
www.myspace.com/theNiallist
www.littlerockrecords.com
www.discopia.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kid Ritalin
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:01 am Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Mar 2009 Posts: 81 Location: Glasgow
Oooh. Who's got the bigger mourn-on here?

We're all eulogising in our separate ways. How's about a few less insults?

_________________
No sleep 'til Bedtime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
morgy
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Apr 2008 Posts: 164
Kid Ritalin wrote:
Oooh. Who's got the bigger mourn-on here?

We're all eulogising in our separate ways. How's about a few less insults?


The thread is 6 pages long; the obligatory mud-slinging must commence.

_________________
why don't we go back to your house mr taxi driver, and you can sit on my face?
View user's profile Send private message
Kempy
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quote
Joined: 20 Feb 2009 Posts: 39
So what is the cryptic facebook status all about...

"Optimo (Espacio) was born to give you fever
Yesterday at 20:11 Comment Like"

Could it be something to do with a certain band mentioned in Twitch's end of year posts?
View user's profile Send private message
Mozza
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 2272 Location: 4.815 162.342
Kempy wrote:
So what is the cryptic facebook status all about...

"Optimo (Espacio) was born to give you fever
Yesterday at 20:11 Comment Like"

Could it be something to do with a certain band mentioned in Twitch's end of year posts?


i think this explains it;



although she would be my dream guest!

_________________
lost in music
View user's profile Send private message
Kempy
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quote
Joined: 20 Feb 2009 Posts: 39
Damn Smile
View user's profile Send private message
davidbarbarossa
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quote
Joined: 18 Dec 2007 Posts: 286 Location: Glasgows East End, the Bright Side of town
Mozza wrote:
she would be my dream guest!


Peggy Lee?

_________________
www.myspace.com/davidbarbarossa

Transient Random DISCO DANCE PARTY With Announcements

www.soundcloud.com/funsize
www.soundcloud.com/nightdreams
View user's profile Send private message
Mozza
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 2272 Location: 4.815 162.342
ha! naw i meant fever ray.

although peggy lee could sing ''is that all there is...'' Wink

_________________
lost in music
View user's profile Send private message
devo
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 am Reply with quote
Joined: 22 Apr 2007 Posts: 196
Big Man Restless wrote:
theNiallist wrote:
Someone challenged me to come up with a better name for an Optimo group - so I did.

Optimo - Not As Good As It Used to Be

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=362980603980

"OPTIMO?! GET TAE FUCK!"

The Alternative Optimo Appreciation Society.

You won't like this group sugar.

IT'S A PROPER GLESGA SEND OFF!

Yes, we wanna say goodbye to the club we know and love AND we wanna say "yes please!" to all the exciting future events that Optimo promotions have in store for us!


That seems more true to the spirit of the club and the city than all this "oooh save us" drivel.


get yr tongue any further up Optimo's arsehole?


Ha, ha, ha.
View user's profile Send private message
danster
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Feb 2007 Posts: 60 Location: Glesga
Great tunes man, great tunes.
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT
Page 6 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum